The annual event hosted by the Broome Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) is a celebration of Broome’s most innovative and successful businesses.
These awards are a testament to the many great ideas and people – i.e. the Makers and Shakers – who are helping to sustain and grow Broome’s economy.
Since late last year Broome Growth Plan Partnership has been working closely with the BCCI and would like to acknowledge the BCCI’s ongoing effort to foster business excellence and success in the region.
The winning businesses for 2016 are:
• Franchise Business: Hydrokleen Broome (Peter Jenkinson)
• Aboriginal Business: Broome Sportfishing (Kurt Williamson)
• Start Up Business: Wanna Play? (Wayne Glendenning)
• Community Engagement: Best IT and Business Solutions (Matthew Sear)
• Business 0-4 Employees: Chelsea Jade Hairdressing (Chelsea Tang Wei)
• Business 5-10 Employees: Adventure Wild Kimberley Tours (Simone Kapiteyn and Rory Dreyer)
• Business 5-10 Employees Highly Commended: Dragonfly Café (Melinda Jenkinson)
• Business 11-20 Employees: Best IT and Business Solutions (Matthew Sear)
• Business 11-20 Employees Highly Commended: Life and Soul Health and Fitness Club (Cindy Kempton)
For latest information and news from the BCCI please visit www.broomechamber.com.au or call 9193 5553.